Notifications
Clear all

Operating Systems

Page 1 / 4

Dr. Joshua Sopuru
(@courses)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Windows operating system is more popular than any other operating system because of its ease of use. Do you agree with the above statement? Discuss if the windows operating system is easier to use than other operating system, and can this be a reason for its popularity?

Gulsekabakci
(@gulsekabakci)

I agree that windows operating system is more popular than ant other operating system because in windows operating system has more game and more office activity word, excel, power point as. In addition, the reason why it is more common with its practicality is that it makes it easier to do tasks in the business world and given.

ReplyQuote
Gulsekabakci
(@gulsekabakci)

I forgot write student id is : 200502009 GULSE KABAKCİ

This post was modified 5 months ago by Gulsekabakci

ReplyQuote
Didem TUNCER
(@didem-tuncer)

I agree, of course. Windows is simpler to use. It clears unnecessary files. The magnifying glass opens. When we write any file it adjusts the big and small text. It is easier to understand, it leaves behind other applications. And of course it is more popular.

Didem Tuncer 190502046

ReplyQuote
MuhammedKaya
(@m-kaya)

I agree that. Besides ease of using Windows Operating System, there are also a few very important reasons. One of the major reason why Windows is so popular is because it was embraced by many enterprises early. Since it was used by many businesses first, it naturally filtered into homes because most people are familiar with it and used to it at the office. Another reason is; a windows pc is compatible with most software programs in the market. Windows computers support software like games and other programs especially those developed specifically for Windows.

ReplyQuote
Fareeha Malik3
(@fareeha-malik3)

Windows is the more common form of operating system for everyday pc users and arguably the first OS used by all, as most laptops come pre-loaded with it making it more efficient. As well as this, the name “Windows” refers to the fact that the programmes run are capable of holding multiple tabs/windows. This is a major advantage, favouring Windows as the most popular OS system used in homes and furthermore Windows computers not only support software like games and other programmes (especially those developed specifically for Windows), but also are compatible with most software programs in the market, whereas Linux is for the advanced pc user as it allows customisable software and so may have more functionality for those with in depth knowledge of coding, but this then also makes it intimidating to the everyday user.  

In conclusion I agree with this statement as Windows operating system is compatible with most software, is user friendly and does not require extensive knowledge of PCs codes etc as lunix does, therefore making it easy to use for the standard individual and the most popular OS system.

ReplyQuote
tutkuurer
(@tutkuurer)

I agree with this view. Windows operating system is less troublesome than others. The Windows operating system is easy to learn and can be easily learned and easy to use for someone who knows nothing about computers. Besides, it is compatible with the Windows software program in all new generation computers. In addition, Windows computers support software such as games and other programs developed specifically for Windows. Not only for convenience but also for reliability. That's why Windows is the most popular of all operating systems.

Tutku Urer (190502048)

ReplyQuote
Berkay kaki
(@berkay-kaki)

I agree because the windows operating system is the most popular and the best and the easiest to use system.
Currently, all applications operating systems are adapted to the windows system
and the easiest to use windows I think even someone who has never used it can easily learn.

Berat Berkay Kaki 183501048

ReplyQuote
OsmanMertDalgic
(@osmanmertdalgic)

I agree with this statement. Because Windows supports most applications. Publishers create their works for Windows becasuse Windows is popular. Windows is popular because companies publish their applications on Windows (Most of them). It's a circle. If most creaters publish their applications on Linux or Apple then customers' opinion can change. For example: If you're a gamer or you just like to play games. You must to use Windows because you can't play most games on other operators. Or most companies use windows operators at their workplaces so employers are use to that operator. It also affects. As conclusion most content creators publish their applications on Windows so It makes Windows popular and same way creaters publish their applications on windows because Windows is popular. 

OSMAN MERT DALGIÇ

ReplyQuote
rashakiswani11@gmail.com
(@rashakiswani11gmail-com)

I agree because  its easier to use, it's been developed since mid 1980's and it has many different versions and it's ruling desktop market from 1995. it has a wealth of tools and features etc.. Most of the general-purpose PC comes with Windows OS pre-installed which is one the reason for making it most popular. its user friendly, largely adopted software, games, installation, etc. It is easier with windows making reports, PowerPoint, graphics with windows software. and a lot of other things why its better than any other operating system.

Rasha Al Kswany  192003526

ReplyQuote
buseozsahin
(@buseozsahin)

yes, I agree with this idea.even if I don't agree, it's a fact.I think the Windows operating system is more useful  than other operating systems.this makes it more popular than other systems.Windows has more than 1 billion users worldwide.One of the reasons for this may be the regulation of compatibility improvements specific to most programs and games.

ReplyQuote
Yaren Donmez
(@yaren-donmez)

I agree, it is more useful, so it is more popular, simpler to use, for example, I can make the file name long. It supports multitasking by allowing the user to do several things on the computer at the same time.
It helps to open and close programs (word processors, games, photo editors, etc.) and gives them a portion of the computer's memory to allow them to run. 
It checks the access and security of a computer owned by different users.
It has such different privileges. so I think it is more popular and useful.
YAREN DÖNMEZ 190502019

ReplyQuote
zakaria mamoun
(@zakaria-mamoun)

I agree that the windows operating system is more populair than other operating system because windows it is a pre-load in majority of the new personal computers compatibhility a windows pc is compatible with most softward programs in the market plus it is easy to use it and he is cheap and another reason why he became populair he give the support software like games and many stuff.

ZAKARIA MAMOUN

ID:190801002

ReplyQuote
maide.kirdar
(@maide-kirdar)

Yes, I agree. Because the windows system is with me since I met the technology.
This system has become a habit for me. I think it's the same for everyone.
I think Windows computers are cheaper than other systems like Mac os.
The biggest reason for its prevalence may be that it is cheap.

ReplyQuote
COLOMBE
(@colombe)

Yes I agree windows operating system is more popular than other operating system because it started to be popular in the operating systems market, has remained the leader in the laptop computer market in the world. Microsoft's windows comes pre- installed on most of our computers, so for most people, operating system is synonymous with windows. Indeed, the latter has long established himself as leader. It gives the best compromise between stability, speed and security. With microsoft windows there are games preinstalled and the license is cheaper.

ID: 192003302

Name: assale anoumou maryline colombe Koumlan

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4
Share: