Notifications
Clear all

Input devices (Chapter 3)

Page 1 / 2

Dr. Joshua Sopuru
(@courses)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Which input device do you consider the most important and why? 

Topic Tags
yasirsammani
(@yasirsammani)

keyboard because keyboard is the most impotant and very popular input which help to input data to computer,keyboard uses switches and circuits to translate keystrokes into a signal a computer under- stands.keyboard helps a user to enter a document, access menus, use keyboard shortcuts, control
game settings and characters, and perform many other actions, depending on the application being run.

ReplyQuote
yasirsammani
(@yasirsammani)

keyboard because keyboard is the most impotant and very popular input which help to input data to computer,keyboard uses switches and circuits to translate keystrokes into a signal a computer under- stands.keyboard helps a user to enter a document, access menus, use keyboard shortcuts, control
game settings and characters, and perform many other actions, depending on the application being run.

ReplyQuote
woodbrach besie njiba
(@woodbrach-besie-njiba)

keyboard because,

keyboard is used for entering the text, like messages. It is an easy way of communicating with the computer system.

The keyboard can efficiently operate some devices. It helps to make a different type of programming.

Through keyboard shortcut keys, you can easily approach to most important and useful programs and settings.

ID:201902042

ReplyQuote
Resit.karahan
(@resit-karahan)

In my opinion, the keyboard is the most important input device. Because, we can write a program, games, and stuff like that. There is too many keyboard shortcut keys to use while using computer. Actually I don't use mouse too much, I can solve my problems with keyboard.

ID : 200117009

ReplyQuote
Mamadou Saliou Sow
(@mamadou-s-sow)

In my opinion about this topic ''the keyboard'' is the most important input device, despite many of us often neglect its importance. However, we always take good care in choosing the right configuration processor, motherboard, and all other components but not much of a thought is given about what keyboard would be most apt for us.

we can use the keyboard to perform several task such as typing documents, using keystroke shortcuts, accesssing the menu, and also to play games.

Student Number:201802008

ReplyQuote
BAKHODIR
(@bakhodir-karimovstd-gau-edu-tr)

Without any doubt, the keyboard is the most crucial than other devices. Most of the operations performed on a computer require a keyboard. Some operations on the computer cannot be performed even without a keyboard. Despite the fact that all devices perform different functions, I think the keyboard is the most needed device

ReplyQuote
Franklin chibueze
(@franklin-chibueze)

Posted by: @courses

Which input device do you consider the most important and why? 

In my own opinion, I consider a keyboard to be the most important input device. A keyboard is an input device that uses switches and circuits to translate keystrokes into a signal a computer understands. So, you see from the above definition that You can’t really use the computer efficiently without a keyboard. A keyboard is used to command the computer to do more advanced things for you that just using the mouse wouldn’t be sufficient for. Within a built-in command prompt, you can tell the computer to execute certain actions and even gain valuable system information.

Finally, a keyboard is important because it is used to act as a mode of the panic button. You can set some hotkeys for toggling processes, or to execute a series of actions, in case things happen to go haywire.

Franklin Chibueze 150601235

This post was modified 1 month ago by Franklin chibueze

ReplyQuote
esmakabatepe
(@esmakabatepe)

I think the most important is the keyboard. It is very difficult to find an input device that can replace the keyboard.

The keyboard is a hardware part of the computer. Any text, number or any special function we can think of on the computer also works.
sends a signal to the computer via keys
Although it looks like a simple operation, like having the user pressed a plastic key, this allows a data set of 1s and 0s to be transmitted to the computer.

ID: 203501003

ReplyQuote
mukaddes.han
(@mukaddes-han)

I think the most important device is the keyboard. The device that allows us to transfer all information while doing anything on the computer is the keyboard. And it helps us to transfer all data to computer quickly.

Student Number: 203501022

ReplyQuote
alialshaikh.s
(@alialshaikh-s)

The monitor would have to be the most important output device for computers, since the entirety of software is made to visually present data.

ID: 190401028

ReplyQuote
kadriye.cakir@std.gau.edu.tr
(@kadriye-cakir)

I think the most important input device is the keyboard. Because it is more functional than others. For example, we use the keyboard in various fields such as accessing the menu, typing documents, etc. It helps to make a different type of programming. We can make hotkeys to perform many actions. The keyboard helps to enter data into the computer. The keyboard can run some devices efficiently. Many operations can be done with the keyboard without other input devices.

student number:190401015

ReplyQuote
uyioghosa.osarenmwinda@std.gau.edu.tr
(@uyioghosa-osarenmwindastd-gau-edu-tr)

I think the keyboard is the most important input device on the computer because with the keyboard you can send all command to the system 

student no: 202003147

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by uyioghosa.osarenmwinda@std.gau.edu.tr

ReplyQuote
Dilay B
(@dilay-b)

I think all of the input units are important, but I think they are more important since the keyboard and mouse are the basic devices of the computer. Because it is these two that turn the computer into a computer besides other input devices.

ReplyQuote
Kardelen.tutkun
(@kardelen-tutkun)

I think the most important input device is mouse. Without a keyboard, it is possible to type something using the keyboard on the computer screen, but I guess it is a bit impossible to control the computer without a mouse. Unless it's a tablet or a touchscreen computer.

Kardelen Tutkun
ID:190401005

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: