Forum

Computers and you

Notifications
Clear all

Computers and you

Page 2 / 2

Mohammad
(@mohammed_5577hotmail-com)

I completely agree. We are coming to a time and age where learning how to use a computer is extremely mandatory especially when nearly every company or organization in the world use computers to track, send messages or just simply present a project. Most schools are now also interpreting the usage of computers to students to prepare them early in age so that they could avoid having a difficult time using one later on in their careers. The pandemic is an example to why computers are so important if it wasn't for the technology of electronic learning by using a computer, education would have been held for many students in many different countries in the world.

Generally we are leaning towards a more technological state of development in our daily basis of life such as sending a message to the person you desire speaking to in a matter of seconds whereas before computers or mobile phones were a thing people used to send letters that could take weeks to arrive. So we learn computers not just for the point of view of careers but also as a convenience in our lives. 

Student number:212005051

This post was modified 2 months ago by Mohammad

ReplyQuote
Zehra hannas
(@zehra-hannas)

Posted by: @courses

"No matter how good you are at what you do, you still need to learn how to use the computer. In fact, a time is coming when before you get any form of employment you must know how to use the computer". 

Do you agree with the above statement? Write to what extent you agree or disagree with the statement above. What is the reason for your opinion?

I agree with it,because when we decide to start a job in first day they ask to us 'do you know use the computer? ' so it is necessary in every part of our life.Our life start with technology and continue with technology.

STUDENT NUMBER:201603001 

ReplyQuote
ilaydaucan
(@ilaydaucan)

"No matter how good you are at what you do, you still need to learn how to use the computer. In fact, a time is coming when before you get any form of employment you must know how to use the computer". 

Do you agree with the above statement? Write to what extent you agree or disagree with the statement above. What is the reason for your opinion?

I agree with this idea and I think that computer use should be a part of our lives. I think everyone should know how to use computers and how to use certain programs.

ID: 201803001

ReplyQuote
ahmetyigman
(@ahmetyigman)

I absolutely agree with this thing. We're living in 21st century and we do most of our work with computers. Its not just my employment this form also we must know how to use computer to make at easier for us in education, researchs, communications, business etc.

ID : 211805017

ReplyQuote
victory.c.okezie
(@victory-c-okezie)

I agree with you. Because we are currently moving from the era of body to get work done, to the era of mind and technology to get work done. More companies in this age of mind requires people who are capable of using technology to get them capital and make results faster.

Student Number: 192005192

ReplyQuote
REMY BATANTSHI MBUYI
(@remy-batantshi-mbuyi)

i really agree with this statement because nowadays the use of computer is really important in all domains in the whole world such as medecin , politics, studies and so on ...!  we all need computers in whatever we can do in our lives .

ReplyQuote
Ms.D
 Ms.D
(@ms-d)

I agree that the world's evolution is highly influenced by technological development, which involved not only the creation of new machinery etcetera. But additionally, with the introduction of computers, knowledge of computer skills will be gradually highly required for many job qualifications. 

If we trace back the history and purpose of why computers emerged in the 18th century and why till date seems to be indispensable. The aim has solely been to solve a problem beyond human capacity alone.  However humans' intellectual capacity is not something that even in a world swamped and ruled by computers will ever be able to totally dismiss, for example, in case of a computer breakdown, human intellect will be needed. As long as there will be problems beyond human capacity of resolution to be solved, then we can hope to incorporate computers for solutions.

ReplyQuote
enolamushengezi
(@enolamushengezi)

I agree with that! computers or technologies, in general, take a bigger place in our common life and society. they're more and more users every day, more updates, new apps that become easily viral on the market."A new day is a new opportunity to learn !" 

just to say that computer is a continuous science so whatever how smart or experimented we think we are, we will have to learn and update our mindset and knowledge on technologies. in any kind of administration, computer's abilities are required; so more you know and are experimented or the faster you can adapt yourself in the office's computers abilities more you've advantages in a job that ask that performance. 

ReplyQuote
Johnpelumi
(@johnpelumi)

I totally agree . We’re in a computer age and basically everything we do is computer related and it has become an essential part of our lives and it’s made available for our daily use and we can’t also over emphasize it’s importance.

ID - 211902020

ReplyQuote
adamuibrahimidris
(@adamuibrahimidris)

I wholly agree with the above statement because exceptional ability won't be enough for you, as the world has turned into a computerized world. The use on our regular daily life is of importance to is because it turns plain fact to information and knowledge. The computer is explored daily by people for information. And also no matter how good you are you must look for information on certain things, and it will be easier for you through the computer. It helps us to search for knowledge from every part of the world at any time, even on our bed, with just a few clicks.

Computers have become an important tool for teachers and learners. Youtube, blogs, newsletters, newspapers. etc such educational tools are impossible without a computer that we are using today. you can learn almost all types of technical and non-technical skills online with the use of a computer. and also there are many online courses platform where you can learn and improve skills for jobs, careers, and business development.

Also, computers have developed nowadays and also showing a sign that in the future before you can be employed you must know how to operate the computer. the computer is a basic requirement for a large number of jobs because any organization or office you apply for will require you to possess basic typing and data entry skills, as well as a basic understanding of how to use an operating system. most works require job applicants to be familiar with office productivity software as well as word processors and spreadsheet programs.

Even none office job requires a bit of computer training .retail cashier position requires employees to operate complex point of sale(POS)kiosk. Factory positions may require employees to use computers to log their hours worked or to enter production information each day.

In the end, this leads to success in education and employment since computer skill is integral in all areas of the case of study and employment.

Student ID: 212005014

This post was modified 1 month ago by adamuibrahimidris

ReplyQuote
GOLDA DONGMO
(@golda-dongmo)

I agree because the business world have gained more since the discovery of computers, it has made work easier and faster

ReplyQuote
caner acn
(@caner-acn)

I totally agree . We are in the computer age and basically everything we do is computer related and it has become an indispensable part of our lives.Computers have become an essential tool for teachers and students. Youtube, blogs, newsletters, newspapers. etc. such educational tools are not possible without a computer that we use today. You can learn almost any technical and non-technical skill online using a computer.

student ID:202003004

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: