Instructions: Prepare your answers on a word file and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that this quiz is for 30mins. Start time is 3:30PM and Stop time is 4:00PM. Your answer sheet should arrival on my email not later than 4:05PM.
The area of concentration of this quiz is: Stored procedures, MySQL Triggers and views, and MySQL index.
- What is a stored procedure (10pts)
- Mention two advantages of using a stored procedure (10pts)
- List the two types of MySQL triggers (15pts)
- Is there any disadvantage of using triggers? Mention one (15pts)
- A database administrator does not want users writing MYSQL codes when making a query on the database, instead, he wants to write a query and have them simply call the query. What feature of MYSQL can help him achieve this? (15pts)
- In your own words(Note: Not from the internet), what do you understand as MYSQL index? (20pts)
- What MYSQL feature can I use to ensure that I create backup whenever a table is being updated? (15pts)